Contact Us

To request a city service or make a complaint, call the Citizens’ Service Bureau at 314.622.4800.

Or, make a complaint or request a city service online here.

For license and registration and other city services, call 314.657.1500.

To report a lost or found pet, call 314.657.1483.

For outreach and education services, call 314.657.1483.

For referrals to other pet-related services, shelters, and rescue groups, call 314.657.1483.